‘Shine Your Light’ is a series of personal-growth workshops for women, organised by eShe magazine. The agenda is to learn, laugh, network, move, meditate and eat!
The first edition held in Delhi had facilitators from categories as varied as meditative dancing, money management and psychology.
At the second edition in Gurugram, participants let go of emotional blocks through dance therapy, tried out anti-ageing facial yoga, revelled in their femininity and sexuality, and learnt about menstrual health.
And now we’re back in Delhi!
Here are the details of the next edition of ‘Shine Your Light’:
Date: Saturday, May 11, 2019
Time: 4 to 7 pm
Location: Sue Mue, S-10 Green Park Main Market, New Delhi
What you can expect:
- Let go of your inhibitions, make new friends and express your creativity with movement and art therapy by Ruchi Thaker
- Clear blocked energies, lower stress levels, and cure aches and pains with the ‘Locating Cellular Memory’ meditation by Shaira Chaudhry
- Pick up some snazzy summer styling tips by fashion consultant and ex-Vogue stylist Aradhana Baruah
- Get all fired up to Shine Your Light after a motivational talk by eShe’s editor Aekta Kapoor
- Share your wisdom in an interactive session where participants get to speak for a fixed amount of time (in seconds, not minutes!)
Participation cost: Rs 1200
For queries, contact: 9971116621 / email@example.com
Pay here to confirm a seat: https://imjo.in/xhg9jT. You’ll get a confirmation email telling you what to wear and directions to the venue! 🙂
Shine Your Light Mumbai: July 2019 at Kitty Su, The LaLiT, Mumbai
Shine your Light Bengaluru: September 2019 at Kitty Su, The LaLiT, Bengaluru